Worship at Trinity
Trinity offers a casual, inviting worship space for people of all walks of life.
WORSHIP is at the heart of our congregational life.
Regardless of musical style, our worship follows this basic pattern:
- The Holy Spirit calls us together as the people of God.
- God speaks to us in scripture reading, preaching and song.
- God feeds us with the presence of Jesus Christ.
- God blesses and sends us in mission to the world.
All of our services include Holy Communion. A coffee/fellowship hour is offered after both Sunday services.
Saturday Evening at 5pm
- Folk contemporary service led by piano & guitar
Sunday Morning at 8am
- Simple, traditional service led by organ
Sunday Morning at 10am
- Full traditional service led by organ and piano with occasional special music by the Trinity Chancel Choir, "Bells of Trinity" or soloists/special groups
Children at Worship
All kids of all ages are welcome and encouraged to attend worship as part of their faith formation.
Every week at the 10am Sunday service, Pastors Meghan and Gabi provide a fun, Biblically-based youth message that is relevant to children of all ages and stages of faith formation. Busy bags, which contain books, puzzles, and activities for children, are available at the entrance to the sanctuary. If you prefer, we do offer a staffed nursery during the 10am service where kids will enjoy a Bible story and a craft or activity. Additionally, a children's library is available just outside of the sanctuary as a quiet place to step out with children and still be able to hear the service.
Trinity Lutheran Church is a welcoming faith community living together in God’s love To share the joy of Jesus Christ.